whats up It’s a completely free instant communication platform that allows you to chat 24 hours a day without interruption, but if your contacts want to be deleted so they don’t stop talking to you, they’ll call you anytime. Communicate with you to provide products, services, etc. There are various ways to block without leaving the last message checked. This is if you previously enabled read receipts. Want to know how to do it without typing conversations? Depor will tell you right now. take notes.
look: How to enable the new WhatsApp “camera mode”?
Many people believe that the only way to block someone is to enter that contact’s personal chat, but if you have read receipts active, there is another very convenient way. This will automatically uncheck after the user has sent the last message and blocked if agreed. It should be emphasized that the process of blocking without trace is compatible with his version of WhatsApp for mobile devices with iOS and Android operating systems.
Steps to block WhatsApp contacts without checking
- First, check that whats up No pending updates in the Android Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- Then open the application and click the three vertical dots (⋮) icon in the top right corner (for Android). For iOS, touch the bottom cog or gear.
- The next step is to access “Settings”.
- Here, click on the section called “Account” > “Privacy”.
- Scroll down and click on the Blocked Contacts section. You will see a list of numbers and users you have blocked since using the messaging service.
- To add more people,[追加]Click the icon (top right).
- Finally, your WhatsApp contact list will open. Select the contact you want to block.
Done, that’s all. As you can see, we are not directly participating in the conversation. This means that the check can be bypassed if read confirmation is enabled. However, if you haven’t added the number to your contact book, follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp and from the “Chats” tab, press the profile picture of that unknown or unregistered number.
- Tap the “info” icon or the circled “i”.
- Head over to the end and tap the red button labeled “Lock”.
How can I change the Qatar World Cup 2022 mascot WhatsApp icon?
- Download “Nova Launcher” on Android Google Play.
- Note that you need to define the style and shape of your logo.
- When you’re done, you’ll need to search Google for images of ‘La eeb’, the mascot of the 2022 Qatar World Cup transparently in PNG.
- Once you find it, download it.
- Then go to your mobile’s desktop and click the icon for whats up.
- Then go to Applications, Photos and select the image you downloaded.
- Define the size and click Done.
- Once done, you will see that your WhatsApp icon has changed to the Qatar 2022 World Cup mascot.